The 1-2 double bond that Equipoise has is responsible for many of its characteristics. First of all, it acts to slow aromatization (conversion into estrogen). The best estimate is that it does so at roughly half the rate of testosterone (1). This is the best number Ive found in studies. Athletes almost never report estrogenic side effects with Equipoise, even when the dose is up to a gram per week. Side effects caused by estrogen include oily skin, acne, and gynocomastia, and as I said, those are usually not found from Equipoise. Virilization (development of male sexual characteristics in women) is almost never seen with this compound, when reasonable doses are used by female athletes. This is one of the few injectable compounds which could be successfully be used by female athletes and bodybuilders
(1) Laxogenin helps increase protein synthesis by over 200% which allows the user to accelerate muscle growth and recovery .
(2) Provides cortisol support, thus allowing your body to recover fast and reduces muscle breakdown (muscle wasting).
(3) Athletes claim to have seen strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks.
(4) Does not alter the users natural hormonal balance (does not affect testosterone levels and does not convert into estrogen or cause the body's natural estrogen to increase)
(5) Does not show up on narcotic or anabolic drug screens or drug tests (can be used by Athletes in NCAA and other major league sports).